Las Vegas Family Law
- Area of law
The expert lawyers at Miley Law Firm have many years of practical experience in family law, specifically pertaining to handling divorce cases. Whether a divorce is contested or uncontested, navigating through the complicated legal process can be daunting for many. Experienced family law attorneys, like Edward R. Miley at the Miley Law Firm, have substantial experience, skills and knowledge in handling divorce cases expeditiously with excellent results.
- Contested Divorce
- Nevada is a ‘No Fault’ state which means that you do not have to prove fault to seek the dissolution of a marriage. However, you may still challenge the terms regarding property settlements, the validity of a prenuptial agreement, temporary spousal support, alimony and child-related issues. In extreme cases, you may also qualify for a protective order against your spouse.
- The family law attorneys at Miley Law Firm are equipped to handle all types of contested divorce cases and will aggressively pursue the best outcomes for our clients. Our expert legal lawyers also have a proven track record in negotiating out-of-court settlements when these solutions are preferable over going to court.
- Uncontested Divorce
- Married couples turn to divorce when they have exhausted all viable options to salvage their marriages. At Miley Law Firm, we understand that it can be a difficult and stressful time for involved parties. Therefore, the family law lawyers at Miley law Firm aim to help you reach an amicable settlement expeditiously to alleviate some of your worries.
- When both parties in a divorce case can reach a mutual agreement, Miley Law Firm can handle every aspect the uncontested divorce such as properties, liabilities and child custody arrangements.
- Uncontested divorces are preferable because they are less time-consuming, more cost-effective and settled in a more private manner with the details of the reached agreement made completely private.
- Dependable, Fast, Personalized Divorce Services
- Filing for an uncontested divorce in Las Vegas can be as simple as filling up a form at a notary public. However, it is always wise to consult a family law attorney like Edward R. Miley at Miley Law Firm. There are rights associated with the dissolution of a marriage that you may have failed to consider. An example of such rights is spousal pension benefits.
- The dependable family law attorneys at the Miley Law Firm have helped many clients in Las Vegas in reaching fast and conclusive divorces with the best outcomes under any circumstances. Contact Miley Law Firm, and we will work with you to develop a personalized solution strategy to fulfill your wishes.
- Since 1997, Miley Law Firm has been providing exceptional legal representation to individuals in Las Vegas, Nevada. Miley Law Firm is founded by Attorney Edward R. Miley who has years of practical experience and legal expertise in many different areas of the laws. Attorney Edward R. Miley established Miley Law Firm with a mission to provide superior legal services that are personalized to each client.
- Contact Us
- The Las Vegas attorneys at the Miley Law Firm strive to provide cost-effective yet superior legal representation for those seeking assistance in navigating the legal system. We encourage anyone with any legal questions, issues, and those who are seeking dependable and cost-effective legal representation to consider us. Contact us today and receive free initial consultations.
- Miley Law Firm
Miley Law Firm has been helping our clients by offering the best solutions to their legal problems. Miley Law Firm is committed to offering excellence legal representation that get you the results you desire. Backed by an impeccable track record of successful cases, we use our professional and ethical legal counsel to achieve results that are cost-effective.
711 S. 9th Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101